Let’s face it, choosing a new sheet mask to try can be overwhelming. There are way too many on the market to keep up with what’s the new hot product or ingredient. I oftentimes catch myself standing by the sheet mask aisle blanking out at all the different options, not knowing what would even be suitable for my skin.
Mediheal is one of my favorite face mask brands because of their innovation and effectiveness. They have skincare professionals that have the know-how to provide customized solutions for various skin concerns. One of my favorite lines of theirs is the Mediheal Capsule 100 Bio Seconderm face masks. What sets them apart is their particularly innovative dual packaging – a sheet mask attached with a separate ampoule for use after the mask.
Mediheal Capsule 100 Bio Seconderm
Now, the theme of duality doesn’t stop there. This line of face masks are supposed to give your skin a “second chance”, hence the name “seconderm”. Moreover, the masks’ two-layered sheets are supposed to accomplish two things for your skin at once – exfoliate and moisturize. The mask itself creates the foundation for the ampoule, which will nourish your skin.
Clear Alpha [Green]
- Bio Seconderm Alpha Sheet Mask
- Green tea, tea tree extract and other ingredients will moisturize and relieve irritated skin.
- Capsule 100 Hyaluronsan Pure Ampoule
- Hyaluronsan provides moisture, plumpness,firmness and suppleness to the skin that will make your skin young-looking.
(Side note: babies are born with a high level of hyaluronsan acid, which makes their skin plump and smooth… I know we’re all jealous of babies’ skin)
Hydro Beta [Blue]
- Bio Seconderm Beta Sheet Mask
- The name says it all – the main purpose of this mask is to HYDRATE your skin. The skin mask contains Ceramide NP, Propanediol, and other ingredients to moisturize your skin.
- Capsule 100 Ceramidin Pure Ampoule
- Ceramidin are lipid molecule substances that are found in the cell membranes of the keratin layers of your skin that work as protector. Its purpose is to enhance the moisturizing and anti-aging properties of your skin.
- Ceramidin ampoule will restore the barrier and reinforce its function by keeping your skin protected and moisturized.
Light Gamma [Red]
- Bio Seconderm Gamma Sheet Mask
- Betaine, glutathione, arbutin, and other ingredients will energize, moisturize and lighten your skin.
- Capsule 100 Glutathione Pure Ampoule
- This would be the best choice for nourishing your skin. Glutathione is an antioxidant made up of three amino acids that act as multi-care for your skin.
- It’ll nourish, tighten, moisturize, and improve the elasticity of your skin.
How to Use:
Apply face mask onto your face, leave it on for about 15-20 minutes.
Apply ampoule onto your face, and let the ampoule absorb into your skin.
Soak Insider Tip: Most people forget skincare products have expiry dates too (usually located at the bottom of the packaging)! Also, keeping your face masks in your fridge will help maintain the “freshness” of your face masks, and the cold face masks will close up your pores!
Which mask do you want to try?
Featured Image via Mediheal Instagram